Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the 2018
Catholic Press Awards Programs
CPA's awards programs allow Catholic journalists, authors, publishers, media professionals and students to showcase their hard work from the previous year.
The CPA offers four annual contests. Please click the links for more details:
- The Catholic Press Awards is a competition for eligible CPA members
- The CPA Book Awards is for authors or publishers of Catholic books
- The CPA Student Awards program for student publications
- The Gabriel Awards program for broadcasters and filmmakers
Winners receive an award certificate and recognition on the CPA website and the Catholic Journalist. Winners of the Catholic Press Awards will be announced at the Catholic Media Conference. To view galleries winners, click here.
New to the Programs?
If you are entering your work for the first time please cick the links below to create your account.
- Click here to create an account for CPA Student Awards.
- Click here to create an account for CPA Book Awards.
- Click here to create an account for CPA Gabriel Awards.
- Click here to create an account for CPA Press Awards.
Awards Packets- Click on the icon to download individual packets.
Press Awards Division Packets- Click on the icon to download individual Division packets.
- All Member Business Division [NEW]
- All Member Digital Division [NEW]
- Excellence Division
- Magazine and Newsletter Division
- Newspaper Division
- Spanish Division
- Communications Division [NEW]
Awards packets contain full category lists and descriptions, submission instructions, and deadlines for each program.
Ready to submit?
- Click here to submit to the CPA Student Awards.
- Click here to submit to the CPA Book Awards.
- Click here to submit to the CPA Gabriel Awards.
- Click here to submit to the CPA Press Awards.
If you have questions about the awards programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.